We weren't allowed to mention what we were doing to anyone so I had to try to contain my excitement and not share it on social media. I'm amazed that I managed to keep it quiet for so long!
When I arrived at the studio in Shoreditch I met up with the other fabulous bloggers who'd been chosen to take part in the shoot: Sarah, Sherin, Rebecca and Annie.

Image courtesy of F&F
After saying a quick hello we were whisked into hair and make-up where we were pampered and preened within an inch of our lives.
My hair was styled by the wonderful Lisa, who spent ages straightening my hair and then putting it into rollers to create soft, feminine waves. I was rather taken with the roller look and would have been happy to stay in them all day!
Next, my make-up was done by a lovely lady whose name I cannot recall and have sadly not been able to find out. She gave me heaps of tips whilst applying the cosmetics and all of the products she used smelled delicious.

Image courtesy of F&F
I had already had a fitting a few weeks before so I knew what outfits had been selected for me; two dresses, of course, both in a size 16. The stylist, Hannah Eichler, was just lovely and so much fun! She chose accessories and shoes to match each outfit. I had wanted to wear black tights but I was advised that they wanted me bare-legged.
The first item chosen for me was the F&F Signature Empire Jersey Dress (£25.00):
Image courtesy of F&F
And the second, which was selected by F&F as the outfit they would promote, was the Julia Plus Size Lace Panel Illusion Dress (£35.00, now in the sale at £28.00):
Image courtesy of F&F
The rest of the day passed in a flurry of photos and video shots, amidst lots of chats and giggles with my new blogger pals. We had thought the main focus would be the video but the photos were definitely given priority so the lovely videographer, Dionne Loftus at A&R Photographic, quietly and professionally filmed the proceedings. We were all utterly thrilled with the video she made of the day:
At the end of the day, we were all completely exhausted but still managed to muster the energy to head to a cocktail bar for drinks and nibbles!
And so to the images. We were given a sneaky peek of them last week but they were only made public on the F&F website and Facebook page last week.
Image courtesy of F&F

Image courtesy of F&F
This image of me has caused quite a controversy on the F&F Facebook page. I'm not going to talk about how I feel about it all in this post but I will be writing another one soon (along with a review of this dress) so keep your eyes peeled for that!
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience of being a model for the day. It was incredibly tiring and very hard work but also great fun and gave me an insight into the world of fashion shoots. Thank you so much to all at F&F and We Are Social for a fabulous day and for giving me the chance to work with you.
The team at F&F have very kindly offered one reader of my blog the opportunity to win a £50 voucher to spend online - there are so many gorgeous partywear items available at the moment that you'll be spoilt for choice! To enter, use the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck to you all - and thanks again for being such wonderfully supportive readers <3