Since then, I have placed another order for bras. Somehow I felt I just do not have enough already ;-)
The idea was that I could put the credit for the knickers I had returned against this order, so it seemed like I was paying less...oh, the silly tricks I play on myself to feed my lingerie habit!
After I placed my initial order, I have made (as far as I can remember) four changes to it. I have changed the sizes I wanted; I have added to the order; I have added to the order again (the recent promotional prices of the new bras was too much for me to resist!); and I have changed the size of the PL Malachit I ordered as more sizes have now become available. I have also asked Ewa for advice on certain styles and chopped and changed so many times that I am amazed she has been able to keep up with me!
In the UK, we have a saying: 'The customer is always right.' This is a motto that Ewa and her team have embraced 100% in my experience. Ewa replies to my emails promptly, she makes the changes I ask for quickly and accurately and she is always happy to discuss any issue or question I have. She must be run off her feet with other orders, issues, manufacturing plans, promotional matters and so on. Yet she always makes me feel that I am the most important person she is dealing with.
This is superb customer service as far as I am concerned and I am utterly thrilled to be able to give her my business. I would not hesitate for a moment in recommending Ewa Michalak to you on all counts.

Keep up the fantastic work, Ewa :-)