Image courtesy of Forever 21
I have been so impressed with the range of colours in Forever 21's swimwear collection so far, and this one was no exception. It's gorgeous and it looks stunning on F21 model Tabria Majors. I could only hope that it would look even a tenth as good on me.
I was delighted with the colour on me - even with my milky white untanned skin it looked really good.
This is great news for anyone fair-skinned. The richness of the rust hue complements pale complexions, and, as seen in the stock photo, warmer ones too. I think it would look absolutely gorgeous on really dark skin as well.
So the swimsuit itself is really comfortable to wear. I am wearing a 0X in these photos, which is labelled as a UK 18 but I would say it approximates to more like a UK 16.
The top has no bust support, so no underwires/cups and no boob shelf. As this swimming costume was quite tight on me it meant I had quite good support in the chest as my boobs were slightly compressed by the fabric. There wasn't quite enough boob room for me, but regular readers will know this is a common complaint and something I have come to expect in non bra-sized swimwear. It wasn't really bad, so I think it will be ok for most women. I wear a 32M/34LL bra so if these swimsuits were cut to fit my boobs they would be too baggy on many others.
There are removable thin breast pads, which can help conceal nipples, but do not provide any actual boob support. I usually take them out straight away as they annoy me when they don't sit where they should or fold over, but they are in place in these photos.
The back straps look great with the crossover, and the fact they're adjustable is great news as you can tailor them to get a comfortable fit. The back is cut just right - low enough to get a tanned back but high enough that your backside is completely covered with no danger of developing a builder's bum!
The swimsuit is fairly high leg, and the butt is cleverly cut to be cheeky but somehow not wedgie-inducing. There's nothing worse than to have to keep yanking your swimsuit out of your backside when you're trying to be sophisticated and glamorous on holiday.
If you like the look for this swimsuit you can buy it here for just £22.
