I had already added the PL Violet to my shopping basket on the Dopasowana website so it made sense to throw the CH Perelka in there as well as I'd be paying 27 zlotys for postage regardless of the size of my order.
Image courtesy of Ewa Michalak
As with the PL Violet, my usual size was not available so I had to size down to 32/70HH. My CH Miętus is a 36/80H and I've recently returned the CH Pawie Oka 34/75HH to exchange for a 32/70J so I thought this would fit me well in the band but not so much in the cup. I was quite correct:
Darn it! This bra is every bit as classy and pretty as its PL counterpart but gives the same uplift, support, shape and uncovered boobage as the CH Miętus. However, I had in effect ordered a bra that was a cup size too small, when my other CHs were already very tight in the cup, so it was no surprise that this one turned out to be beyond my reach.
The straps on this bra are fully adjustable and feature a lovely embroidered runner down the middle. This is not only a delicate decorative touch but it will ensure the strap adjusters do not slip during wear. The straps are slightly narrower than my PL Perelka but feel every bit as strong and as unlikely to fold over as with some EMs.
The padded cups are overlaid with the most beautiful cream lace which has a very slight sparkle to the threads used. This gives the bra a magical shimmer effect, which is very pretty indeed. The bra is completed with miniature bows on the central gore and at the point where the straps meet the front of the cups.
The band is less stretchy than some of my EMs but moreso than, for example, the PL Czerwona Panterka. There are four rows of three hooks so plenty of options for adjusting, should this be required.
I will most certainly be ordering this bra in a 32/70J when Ewa Michalak restock the site next week. I am sure this size will fit me much better and I will of course update this review with the results.