Image courtesy of Ewa Michalak
I was soooo excited to try this bra on. The design is very simple - a basic black padded halfcup bra with strips of floral ribbon stitched along the seams. There is a pretty little bow on the central gore and some subtle but sexy black lace along the tops of the cups.
The straps 'officially' adjust halfway - the top half of each strap is covered in the aforementioned ribbon but as it's thin I reckon the strap adjuster clip could easily slide over it, making the straps fully adjustable.
The central gore is about an inch longer/higher than my PL bras - this adds extra support but isn't so high that I notice much difference between the two styles.
I desperately wanted this bra to work for me as it's so pretty but, along with the other HP bras which came with this order, sadly it was not meant to be. I have discovered that the HP shape does not work for me as it pushes the breasts to the chest, which, on me at least, causes a flattening effect. This in turn gives me a funny shape in clothing - and I definitely don't want that. So therefore I will be returning this bra in the hope of being able to exchange it for a CH or PL style instead.
I think this bra would work very well for those who get on well with the shape that Panache bras give them.
I think this bra would work very well for those who get on well with the shape that Panache bras give them.