Sunday, 30 September 2012

My Blog's First Birthday Giveaway - Evans Clothing

Evans are a clothing, footwear and accessories retailer for plus sized women.


Image courtesy of Evans

Their whole reason for being is to provide a wide range of styles and designs to suit women sized 14-32.  Here in the UK they are the biggest plus size brand and have over 330 stores around the country.  I was fortunate enough to attend their recent store opening at Marble Arch, London, which you can read about here.

They also have a fantastic website which has a comprehensive collection of their clothing, footwear and accessories.  Having very wide feet I particularly loved their shoes, boots and sandals and have found them to be very comfortable and stylish.

My current favourites are these:

Image courtesy of Evans

These gorgeous biker boots are 100% leather and come in sizes 4-10 in both wide (E) and extra wide (EEE) fittings.  They look comfortable, stylish and practical.  In my job I am on my feet a lot and have to regularly go up and down stairs so these would be perfect for me!

And for something a little smarter, I have my eye on these:

Image courtesy of Evans

Again, they are 100% leather and come in sizes 4-10 in extra wide (EEE) fitting.

The fab team at Evans have very kindly offered a £50 gift voucher for the winner of this prize draw in My Blog's First Birthday Giveaway.

To enter, all you need to did is complete the Rafflecopter tasks below.

Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway