Sunday, 30 September 2012

My Blog's First Birthday Giveaway - Rixie Clip Bra Band Tightener

Rixie Clip bra band tightener is a product I reviewed very recently on my blog here.


Image courtesy of Rixie Clip

Rixie Clip have designed a revolutionary product which can enable women to reduce the size of a bra's band.  Of course, nothing can be better than wearing a band that is firm enough in the first place, but I believe there is a need for a product like this for those whose bras have stretched out with wear, or women who are between band sizes.

Image courtesy of Rixie Clip

Since writing my review on Rixie Clip, I have received a lot of feedback from women who were very keen to try this gadget for themselves.  I am therefore delighted to announce that Rixie Clip have very generously donated two prizes for My Blog's First Birthday Giveaway!  The first name drawn will receive a three pack Rixie Clip set (black, nude and white clips) and the second will receive a single clip in the colour of their choice.  Please note that Rixie Clips are currently only available in a two hook closure.

To enter this draw, all you need to do is complete the Rafflecopter below.

Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway