
Image courtesy of Panache
I have been aware of Panache pretty much ever since I first started wearing bras in my teens. They always offer beautiful lingerie with a fun yet practical feel.
Panache comprises five main brands: Masquerade Lingerie, Superbra by Panache, Panache Swimwear, Panache Sport and Cleo by Panache.
I used to really love my Panache push up plunge Superbra which had a lovely gold leaf design and was padded to the hilt! I owned two of them and would wear them whenever I was going for a night out on the town.
Sadly, I have long grown out of this bra, but over the years I have tried various other Panache bras. They certainly have some gorgeous options to choose from:
Image courtesy of Panache
The Delphi Basque from Masquerade has long been on my wishlist. Sadly I don't think it would fit me in the cups but I am eager to try it regardless.
The Sienna Balconnet Bra combines two of my favourite things - black lace and the colour teal. Stunning!
Image courtesy of Panache
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Veronica Balconnet Bikini is beautiful. I love the shape of the briefs too - they look like they would be comfortable and provide good coverage.
Image courtesy of Panache
Image courtesy of Panache
Panache Sport have brought out this patriotically-coloured set for 2012. It's really attractive and I hear it offers good support in the gym.
And last but by no means least, possibly my favourite Panache brand - Cleo. This Zia set is so pretty and fun!
Panache have very generously offered a lingerie or swimwear set of the winner's choice as part of My Blog's First Birthday Giveaway. This prize draw is limited to UK residents and styles are subject to availability.
To enter this draw, all you need to do is complete the Rafflecopter below.
Good luck!