Sunday, 30 September 2012

My Blog's First Birthday Giveaway - IGIGI By Yuliya Raquel

IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel regularly makes my heart skip a beat with the gorgeous items of clothing they have on offer.


Image courtesy of IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel

They pride themselves in making stylish, quality clothing to complement the figures of plus sized women.

I have been lucky enough to try IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel for myself - you can read my blog review here.


The Naime Maxi Dress is one of the loveliest dresses I have ever owned - it is flattering, comfortable and utterly gorgeous!  Whenever I wear it I receive no end of compliments and people always ask where I managed to find a dress so perfect for my curves.

IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel's latest collection has had me drooling non-stop over the past few weeks.  They currently have show-stoppers like this on offer:

Image courtesy of IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel

Image courtesy of IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel

Image courtesy of IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel

Soooo beautiful!  I wish I could own every item on the site!

IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel have very generously offered a prize of a $100 US gift voucher to spend on their website.

To enter this draw, all you have to do is complete the Rafflecopter below.  Easy.

Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway