
Image courtesy of Clothing at Tesco
I have long been a fan of supermarkets' own brand clothing lines as I think they can offer great value for money options. Unfortunately for me, my nearest Tesco does not stock clothing instore so I often miss out on seeing the latest pieces 'in the flesh'. However, the website is kept up to date with all the newest items, as well as style tips and special offers.
I recently tried a dress from Clothing at Tesco - you can read my review here.
I have found Clothing at Tesco to be of good quality and generally true to size. They feature a range of clothing to suit a variety of tastes and styles.
Interested in trying it for yourself? The lovely people at Clothing at Tesco have provided a £50 gift voucher for the winner of this draw.
To enter, all you have to do is complete the Rafflecopter below.
Good luck!