
Image courtesy of Ewa Michalak
Ewa Michalak helped me experience my lingerie epiphany. They were the main reason for me starting my blog - once I tried their items for myself I was bowled over by the shape, support and uplift the bras gave and I was desperate to share my findings with others.
I clearly remember the first time I tried on a Ewa Michalak bra. It was the PL Garden - a beautiful red and white floral number.
I very nearly shed a tear when I saw my reflection in the mirror. At last, my boobs looked exactly how I wanted them to in a bra - rounded, pert and uplifted. I felt so excited that my boobs could look like this, and all thanks to the wonderful bra engineering from Ewa Michalak. And, on top of all this, the matching briefs, thongs and shorts fitted, too!
Since then, I have written countless reviews of the Ewa Michalak items I have tried. If you would like to read any of them, just type 'Ewa Michalak' into the search box to the right of this text column.
Ewa Michalak have always embraced the fact that women comes in many different shapes and sizes and they have striven to ensure their lingerie can accommodate as many of us as possible.

Image courtesy of Ewa Michalak
With a range of different style bras to suit a woman's various requirements, and usually two different types of matching bottoms per set, Ewa Michalak carry an array of beautiful lingerie on their website.
I am fortunate enough to own a number of Ewa Michalak lingerie sets but there are still some that have escaped my grasp. The most recent 'one that got away' is the PL Eden:
Image courtesy of Ewa Michalak
Sadly this was only made in a very limited selection of sizes, none of which were anywhere near my range. It's stunning and I know I would have loved it.
Ewa Michalak have been posting some very tempting photos of their new collection - hopefully these will be available very soon!

Image courtesy of Ewa Michalak

Image courtesy of Ewa Michalak

Image courtesy of Ewa Michalak
Ewa Michalak have offered a very generous prize for My Blog's First Birthday Giveaway. Three - yes, three - lucky winners will receive a PL (plunge) bra of their choice (subject to availability). So this is your big chance to try a Ewa Michalak bra for yourself, without having to pay for it or worry about the cost of postage!
To enter, all you need to do is complete the Rafflecopter below.
Good luck!